Best Flooring Solutions for Kitchens and Renovations in Melbourne
Are you looking out for the new kitchen flooring trends? Well, the answer is right here. You can now get a laminate flooring which has the durability of wood, the aesthetics of stone, the sound insulation of the tile and the heat and moisture control of carpet.
This is the reason it is being termed as the future of kitchen flooring. If you have also been thinking about installing a new kitchen floor, then this is probably the time to think about this option.
Kitchen flooring trends are changing by the second. In the coming year, you can expect many changes and you will realize how important it is to change with the times when it comes to modern kitchen decor.
Let us take a look at some of the most popular trends that are changing the face of your kitchen flooring.
- Laminate flooring has become the favourite of many homeowners when it comes to kitchen ideas. This is because it is available in a wide variety of designs, colours, and styles.
- If we take into account the price factor, it is hard to ignore this option. It is currently the cheapest kitchen flooring trend in terms of cost. At present, you can get laminate flooring at just about three to five dollars per square foot. On the other hand, if you want to install a real wood floor, you will have to spend hundreds of dollars.
- Waterproof linoleum is the second popular trend and the best kitchen flooring trends of the 21st century. With lino flooring, you will be able to install a floor that has the same appearance and quality of ceramic tiles.
- However, it is not only cheaper, but it is also easier to maintain. If you want to install a waterproof lino flooring that will help you save money on your electric bill as well, you can easily opt for this option.
Waterproof vinyl flooring
- The third most popular option is waterproof vinyl flooring. There are many benefits associated with this option and the best thing is that it does not cost you a fortune. People generally go for laminate or vinyl planks because they cost less than the real thing.
- One of the biggest advantages associated with this flooring type is that it looks just as good as the real thing. Due to the same reasons, laminate and vinyl planks are more expensive than the real ones. If you are willing to spend a little extra, you can get something that is just as good as the real thing.
Bamboo kitchen flooring
- The fourth most popular option is bamboo kitchen flooring. It is relatively new when it comes to kitchen flooring trends but is becoming hugely popular in no time. Bamboo floors are made from top-grade bamboo fibre and as such, they are extremely durable and hard-wearing. This is one of the reasons why they are being used by top-class hotels, restaurants and resorts.
Wooden or timber flooring
- The fifth option is for wooden or timber flooring options for the kitchen. Properly sealed and waterproof for spills and humidity in the cooking areas will create a long-lasting, stable, and hardwearing flooring solution for your kitchen renovation.
- Wooden flooring has become quite popular over the last few years with modern designs and innovations creating scientifically designed and adaptable timber kitchen flooring options for the modern home.